Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just a little sneak peek... of tomorrow's post

We are having friends over tonight! so we are getting ready for a "Mexican Style" Grill out!

We have great Mexican ingredients... and I will be sharing with you all about it tomorrow...

Right now... I just want to leave you with this picture:


Banana peppers stuffed with queso fresco! (before they are grilled... YES... THEY WILL BE GRILLED TOO!)

Yummy!

Trust me... they have a very mild heat (they have been properly cleaned inside and out to make sure of this) and the flavor is just... mmmh! you will have to try it.... I will let you know how to make them... tomorrow! You can add these to any grill out! And they are SOOOO GOOD!

Provecho!

Paloma.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh amiga! Great minds think alike! We had carne asada for lunch today at my suegra's and we made these grilled, stuffed chilies! I even took pics to post on my recipe blog when I finally get my computer fixed. You know, I didn't know the English name for these chilies. I think after living in Mexico for the past 10 years, I'm forgetting my English! :)

    Now back to these chilies! They are my favorites. I don't need the carne asada if we have these chilies and grilled onions! :) DELICIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Leslie! What a coincidence ;) .... I love those chilies! Yep... share the pics! I'd love to see them! We had grilled onions too (of course) ... BTW... I am stuffed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

This blog requires word verification due to so much spam out there, sorry! Thank you for leaving a comment!