Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sad day for the world

Today is a day when in most places of the world we remember the tragedy of 9/11 and the people who lost their lives and those who gave theirs trying to save others in such a horrific day! I was living in my country, Mexico, when that happened and I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news, it was a sad day for the world not just for the United States but for the world! to see such evil! We see evil each day, in the news, in the radio, etc... but what happened on 9/11 is unforgettable for everyone and it amazes me that God has to see it all from Heaven and still has mercy on all of us... I don't have anything else to add to what's already been said. May God bless the families who lost someone that dark day, the children, now young people who were left without their moms or dads and May God bless the Heroes that give their lives keep trying to prevent something like this from happening ever again.

Paloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog requires word verification due to so much spam out there, sorry! Thank you for leaving a comment!