Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Chipotle Mayonnaise!

Good morning everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend and are all fired up to start this new week at work, at home, at school or wherever you are! :) ... We did have a pretty good weekend here, we hit the pool (it was the hottest weekend EVER here according to the records) so I guess we are enjoying our extended summer! Anyway... so, not only we enjoyed the pool but hubby grilled some hamburgers, and as I was in the kitchen I kept wondering what I could do to make those hamburgers even better... so, I checked my pantry and fridge... and it just hit me... OF COURSE... Chipotle Mayonnaise! it is very simple to make and it adds so much flavor, "fire" and oh! it turns any "simple hamburger" into a "gourmet-like" one!


so here is what you need:

- Mayonnaise (as much as you would use, I used 1/2 cup of mayo)
- Canned Chipotle peppers (in adobo sauce) -to taste- I used 1/2 of one chipotle pepper and some of the adobo sauce.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.



Just put the ingredients in the blender and blend it until smooth... Taste and adjust if necessary (add more chipotle for more flavor/heat or more mayo if it was too hot for you)



You can use this "Chipotle Mayonnaise" as a wonderful dressing not just for hamburgers but also for fish fries, fried shrimp or ... be creative and think what you would like to have it with!

I hope you like it as much as we do!

Paloma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog requires word verification due to so much spam out there, sorry! Thank you for leaving a comment!